Letham Grange Golf Club is run by the members for the members, visitors and guests will be made most welcome.
Although the Letham Grange Hotel is not open, we do have changing facilities and an area for refreshments. Catering is available by prior arrangement, please contact us for more details. Buggies and trolleys are available to hire – it is advisable to book them through the Golf Desk in advance.
In the Winter Season The Old Course is closed to play. The Glens course is available to all our Members, their Guests and Visiting Golfers.
Please click on the link on the link below for details of Winter Golf Desk hours and how to arrange out of hours golfing.
- Go to The Courses page for details of Shop Hours and how to organise out of hours play.
- For Tee Time availability and Booking go to Book Tee times online.
- During the Summer season a number of ‘multi- course packages’ linking Letham Grange Glens and Old Courses with Arbroath Links golf course are available for visitors to the area. Information is available at Carnoustie Country Golf Passes
- There are some playing restrictions on The Glens course during the winter season and the link below will take you to our Winter Rules
- Please click here for directions to the golf club.
Visitors will always be made most welcome, for any further information about our courses and facilities please contact us.