How to Join / Membership
Full Year Membership Package 2019
Available now for the period 1st January 2019 through 29th February 2020
Old Course and Glens £430
Glens only £360
Young person’s membership
Age 18-21: Glens £180, Old Course and Glens £215
Under 13 years: Glens £20, Glens & Old Course £60
13-17 years: Glens £40, Glens and Old Course £60
Pay & Join – No probationary period
All Full Year Membership benefits apply
There is an option to pay full year membership fees via a deposit and three monthly instalments in April, May and June.
International & Country Membership 2019
Open to persons over 18 years of age as at 1st January 2019 who are resident over 50 miles/80 kilometres from Letham Grange.
Membership Fee; Old Course and Glens £175 per annum
- Handicap management if required
- Access to regular weekly competitions and medals
- Member only entitled to three guests on the same tee-time.
- Open to selection for Club matches
- Eligible for discounted green fees at 21 Carnoustie Country courses as well as Elmwood GC and Ballater GC
- Free golf at our partner Clubs; King James VI Golf Club, Perth and Stonehaven Golf Club, Aberdeenshire (Certain booking conditions apply)
- Membership available from 1st January and valid through 29th Feb 2020
For details and application contact The Golf Desk, Letham Grange Golf Club
Telephone 01241-890373 or email email@example.com.
Free golf at our partner Clubs, King James VI Golf Club, Perth and Stonehaven Golf Club, Aberdeenshire. (Certain booking conditions will apply).
Members of Carnoustie Country courses enjoy a reduction of 50% on the normal green fee rates. Please phone the Golf Desk on 01241-890373 (in shop hours) to make a CC booking.